Due to the pending weather, We will be closed Friday, February 4th. After many calls from concerned customers as well as the closing of transfer stations and landfills, we feel this is the safest decision for our workers and customers alike. We will resume service on Monday, February 7th.
SEE BELOW FOR REVISED SCHEDULE:
- Friday customers will be picked up Monday, February 7th.
- Monday customers will be picked up Tuesday, February 8th.
- Tuesday customers will be picked up Wednesday, February 9th.
- Wednesday customers will be picked up Thursday, February 10th.
- Thursday customers will be picked up Friday, February 11th.
On Friday, February 11th, pickups will return to normal unless you are notified otherwise. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR EMAIL.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE TOWN OF VIENNA OR THE TOWN OF WOOLWICH, YOU CAN DISREGARD THIS EMAIL. YOU WILL BE PICKED UP ON SCHEDULE.
If you have any questions, please call our offices or use our chat feature on the website and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and thank you to all of our concerned customers that reached out to us!